Pithoragarh Institute of Technology & Management (PITM) runs under Kausaliya Devi Foundation for professional studies and research Society is established in 2014 by experience and Young professionals of industry with the objective to provide Quality education in hills of Uttarakhand and produce professionals of International Standers especially in the area of Information Technology, Hospitality & Tourism, management, Engineering, Medical Science, Science, Healthcare, Art and etc. The Institute is affiliated and approved by the State Govt. of Uttarakhand and affiliated to Kumaun University, Nainital, Uttarakhand .
PITM has a ultra-modern campus sprawling over more than 3 Acre of lush greenery, including state of the art classrooms, laboratories, and libraries, internationally benchmarked curriculum, innovative pedagogy, experiential learning and affordable quality education.
Surrounded by a thick forest cover and captivating natural fauna and flora, the PITM lies on the outskirts of Pithoragath. Upon entering the campus, the first thing one notice is a sense of calm amidst a flurry of activities. The peaceful atmosphere and the salubrious climate provide a perfect setting for young minds to absorb knowledge. The institute presents a picture that is full of life and cheerful energy
PITM makes best efforts to provide intellectual education with learning methodology that reflects best practice in educating young minds. With spacious and well-furnished class rooms and specialized laboratories to give the students a globally standardized facilitation, the institute is positioned as a premier center for scientific learning.
The learning environment provided at the campus motivates the students to learn more and assist them in building their excellent career.
PITM is committed to academic excellence, healthy standards in co-curricular practices, socially relevant activities, and courses leading to employment and entrepreneurship and continuous progress of the institution. In this way, it is "ready for good work" in collaboration with the government and people of goodwill including academicians and educationists, to create a society more worthy of human beings. Its motto is also to train youths who can be gainfully employed for the overall development of the civil society at large.
Establishing opportunity hub with industry academic for research, consultancy knowledge exchange and technology transfer.
To nurture skilled mass as per today’s industry need, to empower girls education, to empower the Social Status of most disadvantaged people of our Society specially SC &ST and to remove the economic backwardness of the hill regions by generating the employment opportunities along with the possibilities to check the brain drain from remote areas of Uttarakhand.
• Students will demonstrate broad knowledge of and proficiency in the core functional and support areas of hospitality business.
• Students will demonstrate specific competence in a variety of operational aspects within the hospitality industry.
• Students will demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
• Students will incorporate an understanding of ethical, social, and legal issues in reaching business-related decisions.
• Students will creatively and critically apply their knowledge and technological skills in identifying and solving problems.
• Students will have acquired the desire to engage in life-long learning, as demonstrated by ongoing personal and professional development.